Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Being Crafty

Every once in a while I get this urge to do something crafty. I want to make something and have it be cute. Last week I had one of these urges. So on my day off I decided I would make something. I went to Michaels with Ryley and collected some supplies. I took these...



and this...



and these...



and here they are all together...



and I turned it into this:



A beautiful fall wreath. Isn't it cute? The picture isn't that great so to do it justice you should stop by and see it at my apartment. I got the inspiration for it from Ryley's mom. Ryley's mom is the craftiest person ever. She has a craft blog that I read and a few posts back she made this cute wreath that I LOVE so I decided to satisfy my craft urge I would make a wreath. Mine is a little different then hers but I still love it and I think it gives a nice fall touch to my front door.

What you do you think of it?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

it turned out REALLY REALLY cute!!!

... said...

That looks so beautiful! I love it! Great Job dear!

Amy Marie said...

I think it's SUPER CUTE!!