Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, July 8, 2012


I love getting to see my niece and nephew. I got to see them for a few minutes today while they stopped in Utah on their way back home to California.They are just the cutest little kids I've ever seen. See? There's nothing quite like the joy and happiness on a little kids face when they are so happy to see you. Can't wait for the next 11 days to go by and I'll get to spend an entire week with them!!


Kids also so the...silliest things sometimes. For example: a few weeks a go my niece who is almost 4 asked me (this has been a nightmare of mine for the last few years and it's actually a reality now...) why I don't have any kids. I was kind of at a loss for a minute and didn't know what to say. So I settled with telling her the reason I don't have any kids is because I don't have a husband because kids should have both a mom and a dad. She seemed to accept that explanation. Like I said...kids say the silliest things.

No comments: