Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 in Review

I was just thinking back on what happened during the last year and the different things that I've done. Jenny, if you're reading this you inspired me and forgive me for stealing your idea :)


  • Received my endowments
  • Moved 3 times
  • LASIK Surgery
  • Changed work schedules 6 times
  • Went to Cancun, Mexico
  • Turned 25 - that's a scary thought...
  • Swam with dolphins
  • Got red highlights (multiple times)
  • Got blonde highlights & died my hair a darker brown
  • Watched all the Harry Potter movies (multiple times)
  • Cross trained in Tech Support, Data Entry, and Workforce Management (work stuff)
  • Supervisor of the Month (August '12)
  • Got the new iPhone 5!!
  • Met many new friends
  • Made 4 wreaths (4th of July, Fall, Halloween, & Winter)
  • Went to 6 haunted houses where I screamed like a little girl
  • Put together a book shelf all by myself
  • Went on zero dates - hopefully that will be a different story this year ;)
  • Got multiple manicures/pedicures
  • My job moved locations - from Provo to Lindon
  • Took the bus for 3 days because I thought my car was broken when it wasn't - such an embarrassing story...


I'm sure there are many more things that I've done this year if I took more time to think about them and list them. Hopefully 2013 will be even better and I'll do some exciting new things and maybe even date a little :)

No comments: