Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Samantha




My first niece was born at 10:43 pm last night. She is the cutest little girl there ever was! She is so tiny. She was born 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 inches long. I am so excited to be an aunt! I got to hold her for the first time this morning and it was really special. I'm the first one in the family besides Jacob and Nicole that got to hold her. It was really special and someday I'll get to tell that little girl that. I love her so much!! She's amazing!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey chica! CUTE NIECE!!! I'm so excited that you finally have one of your own because they are the best. You're so lucky that they live so close so you can really enjoy being an aunt!
I like the blog! They are pretty exciting things. Hope you're doing well!

starfox said...

heay girl glad to hear from you. your sis sent me a pic of your niece on the phone the other day. she is adorable. i am glad to hear things are going good for you. alot has been going on here. but i will email you that. i like your blogg. mine will get better soon.

Yari said...

Hi Briana! So glad to see your blog and to read about how happy you are with your little niece! Congratulations! Isn't awesome! I am so glad to hear that things are going great for you. Take care! Keep it coming! :o)

Nicole said...

So I was looking at those cute pictures and I realized how much she has grown already!!! It's crazy!