Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update from P-Town

Nicole is really into this whole blogging thing so I thought I'd give it a try since facebook doesn't have blogging. School is really hard right now but that is life. I'm working really hard and trying to get good grades. I think I'll do alright.

I love my roommates. They are the best ever!! We get along super great and we always find little ways to serve each other.

I'm going to be an aunt soon which I'm a little surprised about. Nicole is having her baby sooner than expected so any prayers on her behalf would be appreciated. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to. We just have to pray and have faith.

No boys for me to speak of. The BYU get married quick sterotype isn't always true. At least not for me. :) Good thing too. I don't think I could handle being married just yet. Single life is good. Hang out and have fun is what it's about right now.

That's about all thats new with me and I'll keep things updated as much as I can.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! You started a blog! Wahoo! Now i'm all excited.. you're gonna love it, easiest journal writing EVER.