Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday/End of Semester


The one on the top is from last night when we went out to dinner to celebrate the end of the semester. Yay! We had such a good time.The one on the bottom is from my birthday. My roommates and I went to a basket ball game for my birthday (BYU v BSU).

This one is right after me and Megan at a couple of red chili peppers. They were alot hotter then I thought they were going to be. My mouth still burned after a while.

My roommies were so cool for my birthday. They made me breakfast and decorated the apartment with streamers and a sign that said "Happy Birthday Briana". It was a pretty good birthday overall. Fall semester is over now. It was a long hard semester so I'm glad it's over. It went by pretty fast. I think I'll get pretty good grades so everything will work out in the end. My family is coming tomorrow and I am so excited to see them and go home for Christmas. We don't have snow but it's still home.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

uhhh... firstly who is enjoy-rs?? haha! and where did you guys end up eating, I don't recognize it. I'm so happy you get to work earlier today! hopefully your family makes it today! (Last night they said some ofthe highways were closed)