Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Interview

So today I gave my first interview for my internship as a researcher for the Flourishing Families Project at BYU. Last night I was really worried about it because it came up last minute and I didn't have a lot of time to prepare for it But when I woke up this morning I wasn't nervous or anxious about it at all. It was so good and the family was so nice and I had such a good time and I don't think I forgot anything too major. I think I'm going to have a great time doing this this summer. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl! You're just a natural ♥