Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chiropractor

Can I say that chiropractors are amazing? I've never been to one before before yesterday. I went and saw one just to make sure my back isn't messed up from my accident. I've been sorry and it's been hurting so on Wednesday I had a message and they wanted me to come back and see the doctor. He adjusted my back and took some x-rays and wants to see me again next week. I'm getting another message next week too. The best part is that all the billing goes through my insurance company so I don't have to worry about paying for anything for my treatment. And I said "Self, great day." A great day indeed. I totally endorse getting your back adjusted if you need it. So worth it.

1 comment:

Jenny Showalter said...

Briana! I'm so glad that helped you! I hope your back starts feeling better soon. I told you you'd love the massage!