Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Monday, April 12, 2010

Finishing Up

We're down to the last weekish of my undergraduate career. Here's what I have left to do:

-attend 4 classes
-finish up 2 papers that are almost done
-one page assignment
-3 final exams

And then....

-GRADUATION!!!!!

It's crazy how this year has flown by so fast. I wanted it to go by slowly because I didn't feel ready to graduate. But it went by even faster than I expected. I am excited and scared to graduate all at the same time. I don't know what lies ahead for me in life. I've always had a plan or direction in my life and right now I don't have much of a plan and I'm still trying to figure it out. Wish me luck on the things that I need to do in the next week and a half :) I'm looking forward to this summer because I'll be living around and with some great friends. I don't have another semester to buy books for and stress over so hopefully this summer will be chill and relaxed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

UM yeah, PLUS you are getting a 7 peaks pass, right?!?!?!?!?!???!! :) I love you! I'm so excited for you! But also jealous! :)