Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

After Graduation

Last week I walked in my graduation from BYU. So now it's done. I don't have my diploma yet because my grades for my last classes aren't in yet. But I'm basically done with everything and that's a little weird.

I don't know what I'm going to do now and that's strange for me because I've always, always had a plan for what is happening in my life and so I've had a guide for my life. Well, right now I don't have a plan except for trying to find a job so that I don't go broke or have to move home...

I submitted another job application yesterday at Discovery Ranch. Hopefully that will result in something. I found that job listing from someone in my ward who works there. Keep your fingers crossed for me that something works out.

Yesterday was kind of a lazy day for me. I wasn't working so I didn't really have any place to be. Early in the morning I went with some friends to take Ashely to the airport. It's a little sad but she'll have a good summer over in the Holy Land. When I got back I went for a run and then rode my bike down to the library and got some books. For a while I laid out in the sun by the pool and just read. I haven't done that in a long time. Also, my good friend Jenny came out and talked to me for a while and I really liked that. I love you, Jenny and I'm so glad that we're friends.

I'd give you some pictures from graduation day but my computer is out of comission for a little bit longer. My power cord died and I'm waiting for my new one to arrive. It should be here sometime today, hopefully. Also, if anyone wants to do me a huge favor: I wanted to take some pictures by the BYU signs at the entrance to campus but there wasn't time on graduation day with my family in town so if anyone wants to help me out and come take some pictures with my camera just let me know. As soon as I can get pictures on my computer I'll put them up :)

I coming to accept that not being so busy is a good thing. A good friend of mine has the nice habit of calling me a workoholic so maybe it will be good for me to take it easy for a little bit before I start the next big thing in my life. I'm still looking out for what is next but I'm not going to worry about it too much right now.

No comments: