Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tagged by Mary

Four shows I like to watch...
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Glee...I know you all thought I would never admit it...
3. Heroes
4. Prison Break

Four things I'm passionate about...
1. Life
2. Christ
3. Improving myself
4. Learning

Four phrases I say a lot...
1. Oh my awkward
2. Heck no
3. "PDBio, this is Briana" -- work
4. Don't judge me. You don't know my life.

Four things I have learned from the past...
1. Life is full of surprises
2. Keep moving through life even if it's painful
3. Hard times happen for a reason even if you can't see it now
4. Trust in Heavenly Father

Four places I want to go...
1. Niagra Falls
2. Australia
3. England
4. Africa

Four things I did yesterday...
1. Rode my bike to the Provo City Library to get a couple books
2. Went on a run
3. Took a nap
4. Read by the pool :)

Four things I'm looking forward to...
1. Getting a new car
2. Exercising more frequently
3. Sunshine and warm nights
4. Meeting new friends

Four things I love about spring
1. Warm weather
2. Leaving the heater off and not having to turn on the a/c
3. Laying in the grass outside my apartment
4. Spending time with friends without worrying about school

Four things on my wish list...
1. Job in my field
2. Not worrying about the future
3. Soup
4. Being more compassionate

Four people to tag...
1. Nicole Winegardner
2. Kellie Frederick
3. Amy Knowlton
4. Morgan Anderson

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ummm ok, the one where you have 4 phrases you say a lot... I busted up laughing sooo hard, because they are all so you!! And the PDBio one made my day. ahahaha