Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 3: Something You to Forgive Yourself For

This is a hard truth for me to face. I have been thinking all day about something I need to forgive myself for. It's one thing to admit it to myself but it's a whole different ball game to admit it like this.

Last year I wasn't very nice to a friend of mine and didn't treat her very well during one of the happiest an exciting times of her life. You know who you are so I won't mention a name. With time I came to accept that I wasn't being the nicest person but I felt awful for it. I've come to the understanding that I need to forgive myself for the mistake I made in treating my friend horribly. I made some bad choices and I need to just forgive myself for those choice because life moves and you grow from the mistakes you make in the past.

No comments: