Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 4: Something to Forgive Someone Else For

I'm not sure what to say here. I'm not trying to say that I'm perfect or anything I'm just having a hard time of thinking of something to forgive someone else for. I think the biggest thing that comes to mind at this point is forgiving all the people in the last year that have hurt me by asking me why I'm not married or why I'm not getting married soon. When people say that to me it's really a little hurtful. It's not like I don't want to be married. It just hasn't happened yet. It was especially weird when my sister got married and a ton of my dad's doctors kept asking me if I was the one getting married. It's like people expect me to be married because I'm almost 23 and have graduated from college. I guess this whole tirade is mostly about forgiving people for judging me when they don't know my situation.

No comments: