Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moving

Moving is the worst. I love it but I hate it. You never remember how exhausting moving is until you do it again. On Friday I moved out of my apartment and yesterday (Monday) I was able to move into my new place. I'm still in Provo just at a different apartment complex. What a pain trying to figure out where to put everything. I like my new place though. I'm still in the process of figuring out where to put everything though. Especially stuff in the kitchen and my food. I still haven't gone grocery shopping yet. I should probably do that soon....eating is usually a good idea. The move would have been a lot harder if I hadn't had some amazing help from some amazing people.

First, thank you to Jacob and Nicole. Who let me stay on their couch before I could move into my new apartment. You guys are amazing and I can't thank you enough for letting me crash at your place and store some stuff there.

Second, thank you Tyler Anderson!! You are my hero!!! Who moved almost all of my stuff in his truck. I'm pretty sure it would have taken me so much longer to move all of my stuff if he hadn't been nice enough to help me move my stuff out of my old apartment, into my brother's apartment, and then a few days later move it all into my new apartment.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how nice people can be. It amazes me how people will help you out with things asking for nothing in return. I really want to repay all the people who helped me out but I really don't know how. Hopefully you all know how grateful I am and how much I appreciate what you have done for me.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aww you're welcome! And no worries about repayment, for real! Gracing me with your presence today was good enough :) (thanks for stopping by!)