Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time Sure Does Fly

Time sure does fly. You never realize how fast life really does go by. Today I went to Farmington, UT for a mission homecoming talk. My friend, Robby, just got back from his mission to Russia a few days ago. I remember going to his farewell talk 2 years ago. When I found out that he was coming home I couldn't believe it had been 2 years already. Just goes to show that life goes by faster than anyone realizes. It seems like the time just keeps speeding up. Where did it go? I really have no idea. With time going by people change. It was amazing to see how Robby has changed. I remember before his mission that he joked and laughed about everything. No matter what it was. It was really interesting to see how he's changed on his mission and just from hearing him talk I could see that he takes things seriously but he's still the same old Robby that I knew before.

No comments: