Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ramblings of Late

So it's been way too long since I last posted. I need to do better at this blogging thing. Life is just keeping me busy right now. Same story, I know. Not much to report on. But I did have a moment of extreme gratitude today.

I've been keeping pretty busy with work and the fact that I now go to the gym all the time. Love the high I get from working out. Anyhoo, there's this girl (her name is Shawnie) that I work with and I love her to death. She's probably one of the easiest people for me to talk to. She's one of my workout buddies too :) We go to Zumba together and sometimes do other workouts and it's great. I love it. Pretty much the only thing we do together is workout and have lunch together at work. But I love her to death.

Yesterday, Shawnie was having a rough day and we just talked about it and she said that it helped her out. This morning at work she told me that she thinks I'm just amazing because of how consistent I am with my workout routine and what not. Seriously, the nicest. girl. ever. She's the sweetest thing and I love getting to see her and talk to her every day. Seems like when I'm having a downer moment or day or whatever this amazing girl has something positive or inspiring to say about me or something that I have done. She inspires me to do better and be a better person. I really wish she could know how much she truly influences me and has changed my life in the short time that we've been friends. It just goes to show that God works in mysterious ways to give you exactly what you need when you need it.

No comments: