Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, November 6, 2011

No Motivation ?

I feel like the week goes by so fast and I work so hard that I'm spent by the time Saturday comes. This usually means I feel no motivation to venture outside of my apartment on the weekend unless I have errands to run...

I spend so much time with people during the week that sometimes I just want to be alone on the weekend. Probably not the best outlook for this point in my life. Especially the last for days I just haven't felt like being with people. Even if I had been out doing things with people I don't think I would have been very good company. I'm just having an "off" week.

I need to get my motivation for being social back again. Otherwise I'm afraid I might become one if those crazy cat ladies ... If you know what I mean...

Today in stake conference one of the counselors said "young men, ask the ladies on dates and young women, flirt." This made me feel slightly guilty because I don't remember the last time I made the effort to actively engage a guy in conversation for the purpose of getting a date... I just don't feel that I'm that "type" of girl. It's so hard for me to do that and be the girl that knows how to get the guy every time or ever.

My million dollar question: Is there something wrong with me?

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

You have a million dollar question - I am a million % sure about my answer. NO!!! ♥

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with you and there is nothing wrong with growing up. You don't want to be one of "those" girls whose only purpose in life is to "trap" a husband. As the song says, "Life is a highway." You can only drive the road you are given so turn up the radio, roll down the window, enjoy the scenery, and take life as it comes.

Anonymous said...

Your diagnosis is that you are human :)

Briana said...

Quincy: you = my hero. Thank you, thank you forever :-)

Amy: Ummm, I love your stinkin' guts. Miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Blogger: You're awesome. Your comment made my day when I read it the first time :-) And then again now