Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, October 21, 2011

Stewart Falls Hike

So up until today every single time that I have attempted to hike up to Stewart Falls I wasn't able to because of snow.... I guess I just go at the exact wrong time. Today I had the chance to hike up to Stewart Falls with the management team that I work with. It was so beautiful up there and it was a lot of fun. Yes the up hill parts almost killed me but I still enjoyed it. I LOVE being in Utah for fall. The colors are so amazing and vibrant. Love my job and the people that I work with :) I found these pictures online and they don't do the view justice at all but I wanted you all to kinda see what I was able to see today :)

No comments: