Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rough Life?

Aren't they cute? Love these two so  much!!
So my life isn't all really that rough but the title seems to fit how I'm feeling this week. My favorite people in the whole entire world are moving this week. For as long as I've lived in Utah my brother, Jacob, and his wife, Nicole. Have always been a stone's throw away from me. I love them both very much and they are both a great source of strength in my life. California is so far away!! 600 miles is long was away :( Now it's time to start my countdown to Christmas (only 71 more days until I can see them again. No biggie right?)

It makes me really sad that this cute kiddos are gone too :( Talk about the cutest kids on the planet!! I love spending time with my niece and nephew. I was so sad to say good bye. Sammie will be 3 in a few weeks and this is her first birthday that I will miss. Jase will be 1 in January and I'll have to miss his birthday too :( I love these kids more than anything!! Let's be real: who's the world's best aunt? Hint: the author of this blog. No joke :) 
Cutest kids ever!!!
Let's just say I can't wait until December. Not because it's my birthday but because my whole entire family will be together for the holidays before my younger brother, Jimmy goes on his mission. I'll probably be needing some extra love come January since I'll be out here without any of my family but that's what awesome friends are for. 

Thinking about this makes me evermore grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and my belief in Eternal Families. I don't know what I would do if I knew I would have to go indefinitely without my family connections. I know my Heavenly Father lives and loves me. I know that he'll help me get through this rough time in my life. I just have to have patience and endure it well. 

P.S. I forgot one more thing that made the last few days weird. I got super creeped. Random number starts texting me weird stuff and then whoever it was discovered they didn't know me. I was so creeped out!!!! Will the creepyness never stop? First the janitor and then this...-sigh-

Or maybe they were just trying to prepare me for the haunted house I'm going to this weekend. Oh dear. Pretty sure those poor co workers of mine will laugh at how easily I scare

No comments: