Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Chapter...or...rereading an Old Chapter?

I wrote this on Saturday...not sure why I didn't it post it then...so here it is...

Today was a little bittersweet for me. Today was my last day working in my current position at my job. I love it and I'm said that I have to leave that job. I'm going back to my old job but it's gonna be a little different than it was before.

At work, we are in the process of merging 2 departments so everyone is going through training on the opposite departments job. Since I'm going back to my old job as a supervisor I have to go through training. Before starting my gig as supervisor again I'm going to do an 8 day training course which starts on Monday. I'm excited for it yet a little scared at the same time. In order to keep my job I have to not only go through the training but also pass a test... I haven't taken a test in about 2 years!!! Crazy, I know. I'm nervous yet excited at the same time.

No comments: