Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dentist

I've been paying for dental insurance for a while now and have never used it... So I finally found a dentist and made an appointment for a teeth cleaning last month. Before my appointment I hadn't been to the dentist in 3+ years..... I know I shouldn't have gone that long but time just seems to get away from you. I went in for my appointment and came out with no cavities. Pretty impressive after 3 years, don't ya think? My dentist kept telling my over and over again how beautiful my teeth and that I take really good care of them at home. They had better be beautiful since I had to have braces for over 2 years.

No comments: