Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Place

Moving is the pits and I hate it. So much. The packing, the cleaning, the ACTUAL moving, the unpacking, the organizing. It all stinks. On the bright side it's a good way to de-junk and get rid of un-needed stuff.

With that being said, I moved to a new apartment at the beginning of the month. It's a place called Banbridge Square on the corning of 600 N and 300 E in Provo. The whole moving thing was a pain! Down 2 flights of stairs with all of my stuff and then up 5!! Luckily I have my own personal super hero that came to my rescue and helped me move all my stuff :)

It's SO nice to have roommates again. Living along is nice but it starts getting a little lonely after a while so I'm glad that I have some now. Not just glad that I have roommates but that I'm living with some AMAZING girls that I've known for a few years. Love those girls!!

We'll only be together through the end of the summer and then I'll start another new adventure. I'm not sure if I'll stay here or try & sell my contract and move. I learned from a horrible experience last year that I don't like living with people that I don't know. In the past it worked out well for me but then last year was horrible so we'll see how I like it here and what happens.

No comments: