Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, April 4, 2014

My New House!!

Well, I moved into my house mid-March. It's been a whirlwind since then with crazyness at work, unpacking and moving, and having family in town.

I HATE moving. But I'm here now and won't be moving for a long, long time. I moved the majority of my stuff from Draper down to PG in my car and I had some amazing help from some awesome people to help move my furniture (aka things that wouldn't fit in my car). Thank you to Mike, Troy, and Nick. You guys rock!!

A week after I officially moved in I went down to St George to see my parents new house there and then they came up and brought me my couches, washer and dryer, a few lamps, my piano, 2 end tables and a coffee table. My house looks like I live here now that I have living room furniture. I'm still working on finding roommates so if you know anyone that's looking let me know :)

Enjoy the pictures :)
Keys!!



Bathroom!!

Cabinet at the top of the stairs

Living Room

Piano

Kitchen

No comments: