Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, July 4, 2014

Jamberry Nails


I'm sure you have heard me post on facebook or talk about Jamberry Nail wraps but I can't get enough of them. I absolutely love Jamberry. 

Background:

I first got into Jamberry Nail wraps in May. A college friend was always posting pictures of her cute nails and I thought they were just adorable but never thought much of it until one day she had a post online asking who wanted a free sample. Who doesn't love free stuff? I know I do! So she sent me a sample and I fell in love!


After I tried my sample, I asked Brittni if I could host a party for her and it was a ton of fun. The coolest part of hosting a party is getting to participate in the fun games but get the benefits of being a hostesss. When I hosted a party I was able to get the following things as hostess rewards:


  • 4 free sheets of wraps
  • 4 items at 50% off
  • 1 item at 25% off
  • PLUS 2 exclusive wraps that only hosts can get


Look at all the manis and pedis I can get out of this!

I got this beauty at 50% off for hosting my party 
Becoming a consultant:

Why become a consultant? I'm so not a sales person. And I don't like pushy sales people but that's not the experience that I've had with any Jamberry consultants that I've interacted with. My friend Bailey hosted an online party the same that my sister did and I "attended" both of those and the consultant of Bailey's party put the seedling into my mind of joining Jamberry as a consultant because of how much I love the product. I thought a lot about it and did some research and decided to do it. 

Here's why: I absolutely love having my nails done. It just makes me feel pampered and pretty. But I don't like salon prices. You'll probably pay at least $20 for just a pedicure but with Jamberry you can pay the same amount and get 2 manis and 2 pedis. I call that a win. Plus the nail wraps last longer than a manicure, there's no drying time, and they don't smudge. I also had been thinking about getting a 2nd job to help out with my bills and this opportunity allows me to do that at the same time setting my own hours. 


I absolutely love talking about Jamberry and getting to share the awesome product with all of the wonderful ladies in my life. That's why I joined Jambery. 

Who will be the next facebook host?

Hosting a party is so easy and fun. Will you be the next hostess?





Check out my website to see the AMAZING wraps that we have in stock or to request a party:

http://bwinegardner.jamberrynails.net

Questions? Comments? Message me on Facebook or check out my facebook page:

No comments: