Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Monday, November 24, 2008

Being Grateful

My wonderful roommate (well former roommate) Becky inspired me to blog on being thankful. I have so many blessings to be thankful for this holiday season.

~Baby Samantha--the cutest baby ever!
~Wonderful roomies--Anna, Megan, and Brittany
~An internship that I just got accepted to
~A wonderful brother and sister-in-law who let me do my laundry at their apartment and who I'm spending Thanksgiving with
~The opportunity to go to BYU and learn so many things
~Having conversations with my sister
~Living prophets and apostles
~Beautiful weather--especially since it's November!!
~Hanging out with Nicole--we have such fun times together
~Birthdays to celebrate--not just mine
~Food to put on the table
~A roof over my head
~Facebook--to keep in touch with old friends

There are many more things that I could list that I am grateful for but these are just a few things that I have been thinking of the last little while. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season. Just think a little bit about what your grateful for this week and always. Be safe if you're traveling this week

No comments: