Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, September 4, 2009

And so it begins...

I think it was last weekend that some people were bugging me that I never keep my blog updated so here it is. It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure it will only get busier and busier as the weeks progress.

I successfully made it through the first week of my last fall semester as an undergrad at BYU. Yay!! It will be hard though so we'll see what happens in the coming weeks. A lot of people have told me I'm crazy for what I have going on but such is life. Right now I'm taking 16 credit hours of classes, working part time, and soon I will be starting to help with a research project one of my professors is conducting so I'll be staying pretty busy.

Oh classes. Right now I'm taking Cross Cultural Human & Family Development, Infant Development in the Family, Marriage Prep, LDS Temples, Intro to Social Work, and Intro to Sociology. It's all a little bit crazy and sometimes I don't know what is going on.

Hopefully I can just buckle down and get to work and still have time for fun because that is important as well. I'm just not feeling in the mood to be in school. I don't know if it's senioritis or what but I'm just not ready to be back at it.

I also got my calling changed in my ward a little bit. Instead of being in charge of FHE AND activities now I just get to do FHE. Problem: I don't have a co-chair to help me out yet though. Maybe on Sunday...we'll see.

I hope everyone is enjoying life and being back at school or whatever they are doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to take LDS temples! You'll have to share some of your wisdom with me :). So good to see you, today. Thanks for your love and support <3

Nicole said...

gooood luck!! Sounds like fun and busy! Good combination!