Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy Days

I want to start with an apology to anyone who has been around me lately. I have been acting extremely crazy. I'm sorry!! But I think everyone needs to act crazy sometimes. But I think it's ok to be crazy if there are others that are crazy with you.

The last week or so has been pretty good. I'm finally getting back into the swing of school, I think. I'm still trying to find time for everything but I'll get there one day :) On Sunday I made some taco soup and it was yummy. I've been having soup all week and it's been good. I really like soup :)

I'm also glad it's the weekend. I like going to school but it is also nice to have a break from going to class and work.

I think part of the reason I'm being so crazy is that I'm not getting enough sleep every night. It's kinda funny. I know I should go to sleep earlier but by the time I;m done with my homework I want to be social and then sleep is what gives. Oh, well. That's just college life. Maybe one day I'll learn.

All in all, I'm a happy girl. And I've been having a few good days recently. Life is good. Always try to be grateful for what you have. I know I am. If I'm acting too crazy just let me know and maybe I can tone it down a little. I'm not making any promises but maybe...:)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

good, good! College life is alll about exchanging sleep time for play time! Good job! :) haha You're young, so your body can handle it! I know, I know, I'm only a few months older, but I have a kid! exhaaaaaaausting! :) I love you and misssss you!!

Amy Marie said...

It was so nice seeing you at the dance Ms. Crazy :)