Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life is Good

Part of last week was really frustrating for me. I had so much to do and very little time to do it in. Plus I had a lot of other things on my mind.

Starting on Thursday my week just got so much better. I did pretty well on a test, I followed some amazing advice from a friend, I got my paper written, and I attended the Relief Society broadcast. These all happened over the course of a few days. I love this church and I'm glad that I have never had any reason to doubt my beliefs.

The last few days I can't but being happy and smiling all the time. Life is still tough and I still have a lot to do but there is so much to live for in life that I want to be happy about life.

I'm so excited for General Conference that is coming this weekend. My parents got me tickets to attend a session of conference on Saturday. I am so excited to go! I love hearing the prophets speak. It is so wonderful and I am so grateful to be living so close to Salt Lake when conference comes around.

Life is Good. Period. I'm still not getting as much sleep as I'd like but I've made it my goal to go to bed earlier this week. Wish me luck and we'll see how it goes. I heard this once: Never stop smiling because you have no idea who is falling in love with your smile. I think that is just one good reason to smile so keep on smiling.



I don't have much else to say except that I have been happy lately and I like it. Being happy is so much better then being frustrated with life so I'm gonna continue to try and be happy. Life will sometimes be hard and I realize that but I'm going to try and see the bright side of things.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad that you loved conference. I also thought it was fabulous. I actually saw you there. I was sitting a few rows behind you, but didn't get to you in time to say hi at the end. Keep up the happy attitude. Despite it's craziness, life really is great.

Briana said...

Awe. I'm sad that I missed you. Enjoy conference this weekend :)

Amy Marie said...

Mmm :) I like a happy Briana!