Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween I dressed up with my roommates. We were the peanuts characters: Ashley was Charlie Brown, Mary was Snoopy, Shauna
was the Little Red-Headed Girl, and I was Lucy van Pelt. It was so much fun. We had a ward party the day before Halloween and then on Halloween we went to a stake activity and watched a movie with our neighbors.

Me as Sally :)

We ran into our good friend, Jane, at the stake activity. I love you, Jane!

This picture is a little dark. Sorry! But it's a group shot

The 3 of us at the ward party

Doughnuts on a string. Go, Ashley!

I love my roommates so much and I'm glad that we could dress up together and have such a good time this year. Last year I didn't do much for Halloween so I'm glad that we had a fun time this year. :)

No comments: