Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so ready for Thanksgiving to come around the corner. It's only a week and a day away. Actually, I'm more excited for my Thanksgiving break from school than the actual holiday. I'm not going home again this year so I won't be with a lot of family for the holiday plus all of my roommates are going to be gone and I will miss them so much. On the bright side, after Thanksgiving there's only a few weeks or so until my birthday, I get to go home, and Christmas!!! I'm so excited for Christmas this year because my whole family will be together including Jacob, Nicole, and Samantha.

One of the reasons I'm excited for Thanksgiving is that I get to sleep past 7:00 am. I never get to do that during the week. It will be a nice treat for me. I'm still not sure what I'll be doing on the actual day of Thanksgiving but I'm sure I'll figure it out this weekend. Hopefully. I just have to make it through a few classes next Monday and Tuesday (which has been magically transformed into Friday by the power of BYU). It shouldn't be too bad though.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Try to be thinking about the things you are grateful for in the coming days as the holiday approaches. I love you all and enjoy your holiday wherever you may be :)

No comments: