Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...

I should make a new entry since I haven't posted in a while put I'm doing this instead...


1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really
2. Have you ever smoked? nope!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? I love strawberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Pretty much yeah
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Okay every once in a while
7. Favorite Holiday Movie? A Boyfriend for Christmas :)
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? Not really
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I'm never without a watch but I also always love to wear earrings :)
11. What's your favorite hobby? Babysitting Samantha
12. Do you have A.D.D? No
13. What trait do you hate about yourself? Sometimes I make goals and don't keep them
14. Middle Name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts this exact moment: Tired, hungry, bored
16. What do you read in the bathroom? Nothing.
17. Current Worry? If I can make it through this semester...
18. Current hate right now? The anxious feeling of the first week of school
19. Favorite place to be? Under a blanket with a good book
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing games with the family
21. Where would you like to go? Someplace warm but not hot
22 . Name three people who will complete this? Nicole already did but probably no one else, maybe Kellie...
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What shirt are you wearing? I'm actually wearing a dress today
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No thank you
26. Can you whistle? Sadly no
27. Favorite color? Purple!!!
28. Would you be a pirate? No. I would probably get sea sick :P
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
30. What is your favorite girl name? Natalie
31. Favorite boy's name? James
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets to speak of
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The plastic thing to cover a bulletin board almost fell on me. That was kinda funny
34. What vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Sonata
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never really had any injuries
36. How many TVs are in your house? Zero
37. What is the best memory as a child? Family Activities and Vacations
38. Do you have any pets?Nope
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably not
40.Your favorite books? The Host was way good. Right now I'm reading the Hunger Games and I really like it. Alot!
42. Do you collect anything? Charms for my bracelet
43. Favorite sports team? BYU cougs!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I haven't really thought about it
45. Who do you tag? I tag...Kellie, Amy KNOWLTON, & Aimee Garrett

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love you! Thanks for updating!