Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Love to See the Temple....


Today I went to the Provo Temple. I realized that I haven't gone to do baptisms since before Christmas. That made me really sad. I went today because I didn't have to work so I could take my time getting ready and doing some other things.

I loved it!!! I love the Provo temple and all of the cute old works. They are so sweet and so kind. I had this amazing feeling while I was there. It was amazing! Sometimes I get in these weird moods where I feel like I'm not doing anything with my life and I just am doing the same old things day after day. Today when I was at the temple I just had this impression that it's okay. I'm good with where I'm at right now and that I need to look at the bigger perspective. It was a really neat experience because I just felt that even though I'm not doing big things with my life that Heavenly Father is pleased with the direction my life is going because I am keeping my covenants and doing what I know Heavenly Father wants me to do at this point in my life.

I love the feelings I have when I'm in the temple and I love the special spirit that is there