Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vivint.


The last week and a half as been pretty crazy at work. As of February 1st, the company that work for has changed it's name to Vivint. Which comes from the Latin word vive and the English word intelligent. Essentially, it means to live intelligently. Because of the name change people of have been calling in like crazy asking questions or yelling at me because they think we shouldn't have changed anything at all. It's been pretty crazy and let's just say that I'm glad for my days off.

Other than work I'm not doing much else, haha. Just keeping busy with work. I'm enjoying my institute class. I'm taking a Pearl of Great class at the Orem Institute of Religion. It's really good and I'm learning lots from it. We've just barely started getting into the book of Moses.

I'm getting tired of the cold. I just want it to be Spring!!! I want it to warm up a little but not get hot yet. Hopefully spring will come soon :)I don't really want summer to come because at the end of the summer some of my favorite people are moving away: my brother and his little family. When they leave the area that will be really sad and really hard for me. Nicole is one of my closest friends and it will hard to not have her so close. I'll miss getting to see my brother. And the little kids too. My niece and nephew are some of the greatest joys in my life and it will be difficult to be so far away from them :(

I'm starting to get really excited again about my calling. I'm going in a new direction that will hopefully give my girls some direction and some things to do. We're basically just trying to focus on the sisters in the ward and do more for them than we've done previously. We'll see how it goes though.

No comments: