Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Monday, January 24, 2011

Jase Caryl Winegardner



My nephew officially made his debut into the world last Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 @ 10:08 am. His name is Jase Caryl Winegardner. He's 7 lbs 7 oz and 19.5 inches long. He's such a little dear. I love him and I think he's so precious. I got to go to the hospital the night he was born so he was about 6 hours old the first time I got to hold him. I can never quite put into words how I feel the first time I get to hold a niece or nephew. There just aren't words to describe it. Except for as much as I love them I know their parents love them even more. One of the cutest things is seeing his sister with him. Sammie loves her brother and when I first got to the hospital she took my hand and told me that I needed to come look at her baby brother. It was the cutest thing ever. Watching her hold him was really cute too. I love my family and I'm glad that I get to be so near them and watch them grow up :)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

aren't nieces/nephews the best?

Mrs. Darcy said...

CUTE!!! :3

The Frederick Family said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!