Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, January 14, 2011

Harry Potter :)

Can I say that I LOVE Harry Potter? The movies are okay but I love reading the books. I just finished reading all 7 books for the second time through. And it just rekindled my love of the characters and the story. I can't wait for this summer when the second half of the Deathly Hollows comes out :) There were points in the Deathly Hollows that I cried. I'm such a girl, I know. Even though I know what is going to happen in the end there are parts that still make me cry.

There's this guy at my work that always makes fun of me when he would see me reading Harry Potter because he never really got into them ever and he says that he doesn't even really like the movies. I don't believe it because I think deep down inside everyone there is a Harry Potter fan. No matter who you are or what you do I'm pretty sure that there's a character in the series that everyone can relate to.

I will probably always love Harry Potter and will probably reread it more times in my life. It's one of those books that I can read over and over again and still love it!! One day I will own them all. Until that day comes I just have to rely on nice friends and family members that let me barrow them :)

1 comment:

The Frederick Family said...

yes yes, harry potter books = amazing. i've read them more times than i can count ! :)