Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One of Those Days

You know those I-Hate-My-Life-Everyone-Leave-Me-Alone-I'm-Going-to-Rip-My-Hair-Out-Days? I had one of those days recently. It wasn't even that something big had happened. I just hated people that day. Saturday I wasn't very happy with life. I didn't want to be at work and I also didn't want to be at home either. I just was fed up with a lot of things. I didn't want to be at work because I didn't want to talk to people on the phone. I didn't want to be in my apartment because I didn't want to put up with a certain male that is always in my apartment. I was just a little fed up with him mostly because the previous night he said something to me that I felt he had no business telling me. I felt like he was rude and didn't take into account that what he said would upset me.

I know I'm being a girl. I don't need you to tell me that. Yes I'm dramatic. Yes I'm sometimes over the top and don't think things through. I was just feeling very emotional and high strung and I didn't want to deal with anything. I had to work though and so I was stuck there. Luckily though I didn't run into the nameless male at all that day. I did have to see him at church on Sunday though. I was still mad and so I didn't want to talk to him at all. Which I tried to avoid doing. He came up to me after Relief Society and tried to give me a hug but I was really unresponsive. Which is probably a very girl thing to do. -Sigh- I'm better now with everything that happened. Still a little miffed but I'll get over it. I always do.

I was just so mad and I really don't know why. I want a change and I'm tired of "me". I'm sure that makes zero sense. I like who I am but I'm tired of the me that people don't want to be around. I'm tired of being the "friend" to everyone. I like having friends but it gets to the point where you want to be the "more than friends" girl and not just the "always the friend" girl. I'm going to be 24 this year for crying out loud. Is it too much to ask for a little change in my life?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

maybe you should let the guy know he offended you. sometimes guys are pretty dense and dont realize those things