Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pre-Summer Trip?

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just decided that I'm taking a pre-summer vacation. April 29th-May 4th I will be in New York City with my brother Jacob and my sister in law Nicole. I've never been to NYC before and I'm so excited for all the awesome things we're going to do and see while there. Not a lot of planning has been done yet but I'm stoked to plan our trip. Best part: I found plane tickets round trip for under $400. Win? I think so. This was all made possible by an awesome boss he gave me some time off. Yes!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

WORD G-MAN!!!! I am so excited you are coming!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I honestly think the best travels happen when you don't have a day-by-day itinerary and just play it by ear. You are going to have a great time. New York is a beautiful city with a rich history and awesome people :)

Stephanie Layton said...

Soo jealous!! I went to New York last year to visit my sister and it was super awesome. Like a lot.