Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Thursday, July 11, 2013

4th of July

My holiday was a pretty chill one. I didn't have to work this year on the holiday (yay!). So I decided I wanted to do something fun with my time. I hadn't been tubing in FOREVER so I decided that's what I wanted to do. So I did. I went up Provo Canyon and floated the Provo River with my friend Jen. I lost my sunglasses in the process but it was so worth it. The water was kinda cold but it was good because it's been so warm recently.






I had an awkward moment before I went to watch the fireworks though. I swear the most awkward people find me and try to make my life just as awkward and I get all awkwarded out. Could I use the word "awkward" more times in one sentence? Anyway, I was sitting out on my front lawn waiting to hear from someone about watching the fireworks when my neighbor comes out and starts having a chat with me (which is fine). I just felt super weird and awkward because I don't really know him and it was just weird.

I got to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks show with my good friend Troy. Originally we were going to meet up at Provo High to watch them but then we ended up walking from there over to closer to the stadium. Love hanging out with him and I'm glad that he doesn't find me to be as crazy as I really am haha



No comments: