Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Moving?n Again?

It's been a while since the last post... almost a month.... my bad. Well, I'm moving (big shocker I know). I've had this kind of nomadic lifestyle the last few years and I just seem to move around a lot. I think mostly to get away from bad roommates that I've had. Oh well, hopefully after this move I won't be moving for a while. I'm moving out of Provo. Yep you heard me. I'm moving into a loft/studio apartment that is built over a garage up in Draper. I'm really excited yet scared at the same time. Weird I know. I'm excited to be starting a new phase in life and yet scare because I'm forcing myself out of the little bubble that is Provo. I know where everything is here and I know lots of people down here. My biggest challenge after actually finding the place was to buy  bed. I found one on Saturday and it's being delivered this Friday. My lease at my current place is up on August 13th so sometime between now and then I'll be out of here. I've already moved a ton of my stuff into the new place I just can't start living there until I have something to sleep on. I think it's a good time to make this move though because sleeping on used beds is really starting to bug me. Not the greatest things for your back so I'm excited to have my very own place and my very own bed. Once I'm actually living there I will take pictures an post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have to wander downtime some time! I'm confident that this move will be really great for you.

Stephanie Layton said...

I hear ya about college beds. I felt like mine got more and more uncomfortable every day. Even with a squishy mattress pad!