Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bucket List

My friend Aimee inspired me to think about all of the things I want to do in this world before I die. She's compiling a list of 100 things she wants to do before she dies and so am I. It's not complete but it's a start. They are in no particular order. They are just things that I would like to do in my life time if given the chance.

1.) Get married in the temple
2) Get my endowment
3.) Visit Europe
4.) Graduate from college
5.) Have a real job that actually pays good
6.) Own a car
7.) Visit Yellowstone (Nicole you should make this happen :))
8.) Have a baby
9.) Have a first kiss
10.) Kiss in the rain or snow or both :)
11.) Go to graduate school
12.) Have a valentine on Valentine's Day
13.) Do a regular exercise program
14.) Hike the Y
15.) Dance with someone I actually like
16.) Learn to drive a stick
17.) Spoil my niece
18.) Have a better relationship with my little sister
19.) Own my own home
20.) Have laser surgery so that I don't need contacts or glasses
21.) Catch a t-shirt at a BYU sporting event
22.) Watch the long version of Pride and Prejudice
23.) Fall in love
24.) Go on a road trip across the country
25.) Grow a garden
26.) Make my parents proud
27.) Do something memorable with my life
28.) Make a difference in someone else's life
29.) Make people smile
30.) Be more out spoken
31.) Be more out going
32.) Be accepted into a Master's program
33.) Graduate with my master's degree

This list isn't complete yet but I will keep working on it and update it when i think of new things. You should all keep checking back to see what I add to my list. I have a bucket list. Do you??

5 comments:

Nicole said...

man, I need a bucket list too! That's it you've inspired me! I'm totally gonna do it... and FYI.. I can help some of those happen-- #7, for sure and if we don't end up moving to Springville (and maybe even if we do) we should do #13 together- that would be fun! and #17 I will totally allow and make possible ;) and we should also do #22 together, because I want to do that too!

Becky said...

I like this list! It's fun... I should make one.
I think that you will achieve all of those things because you are amazing!!! Hope all is well chica!

Aimee said...

love this. i'm so glad to have inspired you. good luck accomplishing it all :)

Anonymous said...

That was awesome Briana! I am totally with you on the Lasic surgery... I was thinking about that this morning! It sounds like you have a beautiful & romantic life ahead of you ♥

James Winegardner said...

Briana you have already achieved #26!