Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Colors Make the World a Better Place




Yesterday I had the best time of my life. I went to the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, Utah. It was amazing. I hung out with many different groups of my friends that were there. We threw chalk, danced, and chanted. And of course we took tons of pictures and it was awesome. The world would be a much better place if everybody just walked around colorful all the time. I can't wait for next year because I am so gonna go again. This year I barley got there in time for the chalk throwing so next year I'll have to make sure and get there extra early. It was an amazing cultural experience that I think all should take the chance to experience. My hair felt so gross afterward but that's what showers are made for, right? I think it was one of those things that I will not soon forget. I'm so glad that I can live someplace that I can experience these amazing things

2 comments:

Nicole said...

have you ever read the giver? what you said about colors making the world a better place made me think about it.

Briana said...

I don't think I've ever read that. Is it good?