Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is Here

The last couple of days in Provo have been absolutely gorgeous! I love it! It has started getting warm and people are laying out on the grass. I even wore shorts to school one day this week. I've worn flip flops a lot this week to and it's amazing. I hope the nice spring weather is here to stay and it stays this nice out. I'm tired of being cold so I like the sun. In my apartment we even turn our heater off for the last 4 days. It is wonderful! I can't wait for summer. I just have to make it through last projects. papers, and the dreaded F-word...dun dun dun!! Finals. Yep they are coming up and hopefully I will be able to survive them.

3 comments:

... said...

hahahahahahahaha at first I was all the F-word at BYU what is this madness.... then I realized you meant Finals. hahaha that is quite the dreaded word!

Briana said...

Oh, Mary. You should know better then to think I would use that word. But finals are very dreaded. Luckily this semester I only have 3 that I have to take in the testing center plus one that is a take home essay that is 1 page long

James Winegardner said...

Briana Sweet Daughter,
Is the dreaded "F-word" "Frack" (from BSG)? ;-)