Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Monday, April 20, 2009

Done and Done

That's how my life looks: done and done. I finished all my finals on Friday so right now I'm at a loss of what to do with my time. Starting to pack today to move into my new apartment would be kind of useless because I'm not really packing anything just piling things up to carry next door. I'll probably start making my piles in the living room on Wednesday and Thursday but until then I don't know what to do. My roommates all had their cleaning/move out checks today. 2 of them are staying in the same apartment and one is going home either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's sad to see people leave and move on but life is full of changes and that will never change.

So I'll probably fill my time with watching movies or something. I know. Not very productive or social but everyone around is busy taking finals. But by the end of the week things should be looking up. I get to move in with my new roommates on Friday and Saturday. They are some awesome girls and heart them so much. The only sad thing about that situation is that Jackie is leaving to never return to the land of Provo. Which is very sad. I'll miss her. Maybe one of these days I will have to take a road trip to visit her.

I've been missing my niece and Nicole since they went to California last week. I think this is the longest that I've gonna with out seeing them since Christmas. The two of us can hardly stand being apart for a week: what's gonna happen when we have to be real adults and don't live so close to each other? Maybe I'll just follow them around the country until I get married. That's kind of a creeper thought....

Well, anyways. I'm having a lazy time this week until my internship starts on the 28th. I'm excited for it. I can't wait. And I got my shirts that I'll wear for it. They are green and awesome. I also got a jacket. It's black with green lettering. If you want to see them you'll just have to ask because I don't feel like taking a picture of my clothes and uploading it here.

I love you all and I think you are awesome. Have an awesome summer if I don't see ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finished finals on FRIDAY!? Look at you girl! I have finally recovered enough to blog once again :)