Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014

Better late than never... but here's the traditional year in review post...

In 2013 I had a good year. Let's list some of the things that I did...

January: I visited 4 different temples in 1 month (SLC, Mt Timp, Provo, Oquirrh Mt)
February: I absolutely despise Valentines day but a good friend of mine Heart Attacked my desk at wok just because she wanted me to know that someone cares.
March: Made a lovely spring wreath
April: Stressed out a lot because of things that are outside of my control...
May: Visited NYC for the first time
June: Not a very exciting month....
July: Went tubing on the Provo river for the 4th of July
August: Moved into my first apartment by myself (no roommates)
September: Made a color wall with paint samples in my apartment
October: Started a new position at work
November: Little brother came home from the mission
December: Revisited my Childhood by going through stuff I had in storage including 2 time capsules. One of which tells me that I should be married by February 2014...I need to get on that.

Over the last few months I decided that I wanted to make a major change. I made a huge life decision. I've decided that I'm going to buy my first home this year. That's a scary yet exciting thought at the same time. I'm done living in tiny, cramped apartments and paying rent into someone else's pocket. I finished filling out a quick qualifier application so I found out how much of a loan I can qualify for and I'm working with a Realtor so that I can start looking at houses in the next little while. eek. That's my big goal of the year. To buy a house.

No comments: