Quotes

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!" - Sophia Loren

"Come what may, and love it. I know why there must be opposition in all things. Adversity, if handled correctly, can be a blessing in our lives. We can learn to love it. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you. It is measured by the spirit with which you meet the problems of life." -Spencer W. Kimball

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Unknown

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Birthday!!

I'm old. I turned 26 this year. That's a weird statement to make. Oh well. One of my brother's insists that I'm a menace to society because I'm over 25 and unmarried. I say: who cares?

I had a good birthday overall. My awesome team took me out to lunch at Red Robin:
I had a nice chat with Mom, Dad, and the best sister in law ever! (Love ya, Nicole) and went out to dinner with some of the best friends in the world. But because I'm a slacker... I didn't take any pictures at dinner. The older that I get the more I realize that birthdays aren't as big a deal as you get older. But it's always nice to have an excuse to go out to eat with good company. 
Birthday presents!!


Birthday card from the missionary brother


No comments: